Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.
University of Michigan
Zihong Yi is a junior undergraduate double majoring in Honors Math and Computer Science at University of Michigan. He is interested in Optimization, Algorithms, and Combinatorics. The idea of studying the underlying mathematical structure of discrete objects as well as the design and analysis of algorithms to solve or optimize real-world problems fascinates me. (website)
Chengyue Zhang is a junior undergraduate student majoring in IOE at the University of Michigan. She is part of the University of Michigan-Shanghai Jiaotong University Dual Degree program and her second major in SJTU is Mechanical Engineering. She is interested in optimization algorithms and application of optimization methods in real-life problems.
Former Students (chronological order)
- Samir Agarwala (2021-2021): University of Michigan (Undergraduate)
- Kai Liu (2020-2021): University of Michigan (Master’s)
- Jiannan Xu (2020-2021): University of Michigan (Master’s)
- Liyuan Cao (2018-2020): Lehigh University (PhD)
- Ved Patel (2018-2020): Lehigh University (Master’s)
- Sudeep Metha (2018-2020): Lehigh University (Master’s)
- Sergey Rusakov (2018-2019): Lehigh University (PhD)
- Zheng Shi (2018-2019): Lehigh University (PhD)
Collaborators (alphabetical order):